Extravagant Release Party!

Gossip!

Extravagant Release Party!

Postby Andrew » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:06 am

Today, we are very proud to announce a new game from John Wizard: Madam Extravaganza's Monster Emporium. This is a game about exploring dungeons, uncovering the secrets in the town of Monsterville, and of course, buying monsters from the Monster Emporium.

The monsters you buy will join you in battle. There are hundreds of skills for your monsters to learn as they level up. You may even find some of the elusive rare monsters.

As for you, there are three different characters to play as: The Gunslinger, the Witch and the Werewolf. Each has their own unique skills as well, and their attitudes towards combat and monsters vary.

The dungeons surrounding Monsterville are vast and you'll never find the same area twice. Each time you enter, the dungeon will be different.

Launch Special: For our loyal fans, get the game at a special price if you purchase before the end of August!

Download the free demo version
Buy the full version
Andrew
Site Admin

Re: Extravagant Release Party!

Postby GrannyC » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:26 pm

Oh wow!!! I bought the game and guide and I am fascinated. Can't quit playing.
Here is where I am at now.

I see I am going to have to play from the beginning twice more using the other characters.
By the way... are you planning any more Christmas puzzle games? If you do don't forget your old beta testers. I just finished testing Edolie for Eridani Games.
When asked by a young patrol officer " Do you know you were speeding " ?
This 83-year-old woman talked herself out of a ticket by stating
"Yes , but...I had to get there before I forgot where I was going".

Procrastinate Now!
GrannyC

Postby Daniel » Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:52 pm

Thanks for the update, it's nice to see how you are going. :)

No plans for a Christmas game, but it's not like we planned the previous ones in advance either. They are fun to make but the timing has to be right for it to happen.
"May your journey be blessed and may dragons protect you on your journey."
Daniel
Site Admin

Postby b00kworm » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:14 pm

I'm also completely caught by the game ... it's fun and I like the strategy aspect of the fights. My character has reached Level 42 by now.
b00kworm

Return to John Wizard News